Day IV: Friday, 18 November 2022 (Session I)
Topic: Orientation on Foreign Language Courses at SSGMCE
Speaker: Mr. NilkanthWankhade, Foreign Language Trainer
Time: 11:00am -12:00noon
Mr. NikanthWankhade delivered a session on “Orientation of Foreign Language Courses at SSGMCE, Shegaon”.
The objective of the session was to spread awareness about the advantages and scope in future after learning foreign languages. He informed the students about 4 foreign language qualifications.
He said, “Knowing a foreign language in nowadays is a major edge in a student’s profile.”
He talked about Japanese, German, and French language.
He explained the following points:
- Duration of course
- Syllabus for each level
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Canters
- Content for each level certification
- Scholarships opportunities
- Job opportunities after learning foreign languages
- IELTS & TOEFL
He outlined the importance learning a foreign language:
- More Career Options
- Opportunity to gain cultural knowledge and perspective
- Access to more information and entertainment.
- Makes you smarter.
- Improves Your First Language
- Improves Your Attention Span
The students received lot of information about foreign through this session.