Student Orientation & Induction Prorgam-2022 (Day-9, Session 1)
Day IX: Thursday, 24 November 2022 (Session I)
Topic: What do we value at SSGMCE?
Speaker: Dr. Kalindi Bhat (Mentor, Trainer & Motivational Speaker)
Dr. Kalindi Bhat, in her session, discussed the values of SSGMCE, Shegaon. According to her, values play an important in life. She asked all the students to follow the values of college which will make them better human beings. She focused on nurturing the values: Personal Excellence, Accountability, Trustworthiness, Holistic Development, Creativity & Innovation. These values can be identified as “PATH C”. She explained all these values in detail with a number of examples. She urged students to become brand ambassadors of the college.
- All of us are born intelligent.
- The goal of student life is to get knowledge and skill.
- Know your passion.
- Don’t compare yourself with others.
- When you break your comfort zone, you can see the difference.
- Focus on “I” factor in any situation and always think what I can do in that particular situation.
- Always keep promises and commitments.
- Maintain yourself physically, socially, mentally and emotionally.
- On time is not on time, 5 minutes later is not on time, before time is on time.
- Spirituality means “Going beyond self.
She also discussed Vision & Mission of the college. It was a wonderful session.