Capt. Yogendra Singh Yadav, the youngest awardee of the Param Vir Chakra, interacted with the students and talked about how anyone can be a leader with the right mindset and positive attitude. He shared the story of Kargil War which he was a part of. His talk was motivational for the students.
Excerpts from his talk:
- Where there is peace, there is progress and development
- Focus on Karma, not on fruit.
- Plan for the future but live in the present.
- Whoever lives at present becomes successful in the future.
- Some succeed despite having no resources because of their strong willpower and Perseverance.
- A person is known by his//her deeds.
- No battle can be won without a leader.
- Values are more important in life.
- Learn to become a job creator (Entrepreneur) not for the job.